Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Canada (Alberta) Website Design, Development and Implementation Services

RFP ID: WD-1172
Government Authority located in Alberta; Canada looking for expert vendor for Website Design, Development and Implementation Services.
[A] Budget: Looking for Proposals
[B] Scope of Service:
Vendor needs to provide Website Design, Development and Implementation of web content management system for Government Authority.
[C] Work Performance:
Performance of the work will be Offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in their office location.
[D] Eligibility:
- Onshore (Canada)
More Info : http://www.rfpmart.com/475-canada-alberta-website-design-development-and-implementation-services-rfp.html

8 comments:

  1. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.Ugg boots made in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and thank you for a great post. I really just love your post. I will bookmark it and apply for this vendor as soon as possible...


    Seo Article Writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great information there, I have always wondered the right way to go about this, thanks for showing me!


    domain name search

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warm Greetings!




    Today, I visit your website and after reading your blog i realize that it is very informative. I'm highly impressed to see the comprehensive resources being offered by your site.


    Thanks and Regards



    food processing machines


    ReplyDelete
  5. I have truely enjoyed getting to know you and I pray for you! I hope you get feeling bette

    ReplyDelete
  6. warm Greeting


    These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so
    I happy to find many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, thank you for the blog.



    RO filters

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear mate. I seriously love this writing and your current web site all in all! But apart from this i want to suggest you guys that you should invest in noida projects like unnati fortune and Eldeco Group Noida.

    ReplyDelete